[ Photo Gallery]
Suwit Aritlcle and news on January 29th ,2015
Why get involved in Muay Thai ?
Have you finally decided to leave the comfort of your home and start with some physical activity or maybe you are visiting your local gym for weeks, but the results are missing? This is not something surprising because first of all 70% of the people who are members of a gym don't actually go to the gym and many of those who go there don't have a proper workout plan. On top of that, in traditional gyms people don't get any instructions or gyms about how their exercises should look like and where should they place their focus unless they pay large amount of money on a personal trainer. All these things mean that the results will be missing in the future too unless you make some changes. This is exactly where Muay Thai training comes into play.
Many fitness magazines and online portals have named Muay Thai training as one of the best physical activities in the world. In case you are wondering why, the answer is simple
- you get fun exercises and you work in small groups. Of course, this is true only in case you join a Muay Thai camp in Thailand. If you want to build muscle tone, lose weight and get in shape then you must try some of the programs found at Muay Thai training camps. You will certainly have a great time while improving the state of your body. Now let's highlight some of the most important benefits of Muay Thai training.
- Muay Thai helps people burn fat even when they are not active. Since this is a really intensive training the metabolism continues to work fast even when the class is finished.
- Muay Thai helps students to get perfectly toned muscles - not too big muscles like those found in bodybuilders.
- With the help of Muay Thai you can improve your stamina and endurance.
- Even a short stay in a Muay Thai training camp can improve your self-confidence because you will learn what discipline really means and you will be able to witness the true potential of your body.
SuWit Muay Thai : 15 Moo 1 , Choa Fa Rd , T. Chalong , A. Muang , Phuket , Thailand , 83130
Tel . (66) 76 374313
Copyright 2004 All rights reserved by Koy