The Muay Thai classes in Muay Thai camp are suitable for each individual.Whether you are male or female; young or old; skilled in martial arts or an amateur; the exercises and competition in the Muay Thai camp would help you make your body fit.
SuWit Muay Thai Training camp & gym, located at the Thai island Phuket, has more than 25 years experience of teaching Thai boxing. At this very moment, we will be glad to welcome every single enthusiast around the globe. During the whole year the SuWit Muay Thai camp organizes classes twice a day. We also have a recreation room service. Tutoring foreigners in martial arts is not a new occurrence for us , we have had students from the USA, England, Canada, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Estonia, New Zealand, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Japan and many other countries.
Thai boxing (Muay Thai) used to be a national martial art for our native land, but it has gradually shaped up into a sport. The fight competition was responsible for this slow development. Nowadays, some of the most important techniques in mixed martial arts can be found in Muay Thai. That is why we are certain that Muay Thai is the best standing style martial art in the world that uses fists, elbows, feet and knee in locking and hitting activities. We allow any beginners, professional boxers or Muay Thai camps to join us in Thailand, so that we could train together.
On January 17th , Nichao Suwit Gym is the new Thailand Champion 112 Lbs form Lumpinee muay thai stadium . Then Suwit muay thai gym is real muay thai camp and have the professional to train and live at gym . Because it is the real muay thai champion in Thailand . His next fight is February 12th at Radjadumneon stadium in Bangkok .
You can watch his Championship figh from "New2014 Page" .
First time Paolo from Italy trained with us in beginning of 2012 . On the second time at 2013 ( the end of 2012 ) he train for 2 months with us . He win on his first fight in Thailand . So many guest always return to train with us .
Richard from Germany ,he lose 12 kilograms after trained 2 month in June and July . Someone train with us for lose weight or learn a martial art and someone train for improve the skill in competetion .
He plan to return to train with us . Many foreigner guest return to my camp becuase they are happy on my training , rooms and life in Phuket .
If you train with Suwit Muay Thai camp , you will get a free ticket on every Friday Night to watch Muay Thai fighting in Muay Thai stadium . It is about 900 - 2,000 Baht for ticket , but it is free for out muay thai student who stay in my rooms .
SuWit Muay Thai camp camp is situated in the Thai province Phuket, because Muay Thai originates from Thailand. In order to study the pure Muay Thai martial art, you need to be trained in Thailand. There is no bigger island in Thailand other than the pearl of the Andaman Sea (Phuket), which is also the largest attraction for tourists in the country. Also, travelling there is very convenient. Phuket is the first place in Thailand where most of the tourists from all around the world step and many of them return repeatedly each year for a holiday. You can both practice Muay Thai and take a break to unwind on the island.
Feel free to ask us any questions about the costs and other details. We will be happy to respond to your query.
We want to assure you that your training of various Muay Thai techniques will be held in a spotless, fully equipped boxing camp, supplied with a comfortable recreation room.
Summary of the Most Important Details on the SuWit Muay Thai Camp -The SuWit Muay Thai camp has been functioning for more than 25 years.
- We own a stadium for Muay Thai and we are muay thai promoter.
- We teach muay thai professionally.
- There are no big groups since every single trainer of ours would accept tutoring only 1-5 students.
- Some small additional fee is required if you want individual Muay Thai lessons (for 1 student only).
- Being experienced Thai fighters, we are able to train you in all the Muay Thai techniques.
- Our facilities for Muay Thai studies are amazing.
- You can enjoy the gorgeous Phuket island of Thailand while you are staying the camp for Muay Thai boxing.
- We are open to foreign and local students from any gym, camp or school.
- The exercises in our gym are a perfect way to become thinner and fitter.
- The SuWit Muay Thai camp is provided with a complete weightlifting equipment.
- Students of all levels can be taught by us, including professional, newbies and those, who wish to lose their weight.
- The programs and classes of the Muay Thai martial art are available in two forms: Amateur and MMA fighters.
- Feel welcomed if it is going to be your first time.
- Visa, Master Card and Paypal are all acceptable for a payment.
- Your rooms are supplied with WiFi (wireless Internet) for free.
- We give you a free ticket (1,200 Baht) for access to observe an actual Muay Thai fight in the stadium every Friday night, but only if you have already been enrolled in Suwit gym at least 2 weeks course.
Read The Testimonial by our Guests :
Gavin , Australia @ January 2012
"The gym caters for all levels and the trainers give you much support even with the psychological part. I was aiming to learn everything I could and improve technique. Within the first few training sessions things started to improve, bad habits were being ironed out. In a short amount of time you will see changes. You can accomplish way beyond your expectations regardless of your goals are. I even heard the trainers happy voice in my sleep hahaha. The authentic Thai experience and open family atmosphere, the sheer warmth makes you feel part of the family there. They take care of you so well they even cook healthy food for you! It is really convenient